Ramsey County Residents
In collaboration with Ramsey County Workforce Solutions and the Saint Paul Right Track program, Project Restore MN seeks 20 Ramsey County Youth searching for a paid summer internship and professional development assistance. Opportunities available for Ramsey County youth ages 18-24, demonstrating some COVID impact.
Specific Program Details
- Participant(s) must be a Ramsey County Resident.
- Must be between the ages of 18-24 Years.
- Able to work 20 hours a week for 16 weeks.
- Must attend at least one, 2 hour session of Professional Development per week.
- Must check in daily with the case manager on the status of the internship.
- All interns have $15/hour compensation.
- Additional monthly stipend for attending professional development workshops.
- Must be an American Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States legally allowed to obtain employment.